Tuesday, April 24, 2012

"But I can only tell you through a song..."

"But I can only tell you through a song..."
These are little snippets to songs that I love, lyrics that have hit me, encouraged me, expressed exactly how I felt at the moment I listened to them.  Because I don't know how to say it, and these songs just said it best.  Each of them hold a very close memory for me, a vivid moment in my life.  10 points if you know the song, 10 giant hugs if you know the moment.


"How beautiful do I have to be?"


"East Coast feeling, stuck in my head"


"There's just nothing that I wouldn't do, to make you feel my love"


"I think I lost myself in your deep blue eyes"


"I'm getting into you, because you got to me in a way words can't describe"


"I would let you know, you cannot walk away, 'cause there are things left to say"


"We're so, so close, we're staring at it.  Please don't go...we'll make it happen...I'm staring at the only love I know"


"Ask me how do I feel"


"If I could gather up the nerve, I'd put my feelings into words"


"I'm in a foreign state, running late, I'm all alone, wishing I was home with you baby"


"When I arrived in my old set of clothes, I was half a world away from my home"


"My love's too big for you my love...if I were stronger I would tell you no, and if I were stronger than I would leave this show...but here I am, and here we go again"


"Through the rain and the snow, we're gonna make it"


"I'm only gonna break break your, break break your heart"


"You could be the hero, and I could be your sidekick"


"Baby you're pretty, but I'm pretty sure I'm over you"


"What should have been, could have been, a happy end"



"I came here with a load, and it feels so much lighter since I've met you"



"You make breaking hearts look so easy, seems like you've done this before"


"Just one more plane ride and it's done"


"Welcome back winter once again and put on your warm fuzzy sweater because you'll feel much better when snowflakes fall"


"When things went wrong, you always had a song that seemed to make things right"


"I was praying that you and me might end up together, it's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert" 


"Don't worry about a thing, you know your path is true, just ease your mind, have a banana or two"


"Oh, you don't know what you're doing to me"


"my steeze is gonna be effected, if I keep it up like a love-sick crackhead"


"I would like to hold my little hand"


"Love is a luxury, I'd rather be in love than dead"


"someday you'll see there's a reason for everything, someday you'll see there's a reason for you and me"





No comments:

Post a Comment